Our Outdoor Dining Re-Opening plan adheres to state mandated regulations and is as follows:
- Set up will be in rear parking lot
- Full menu and bar service will be offered
- You must wear a face mask upon arrival
- All in-house specials (Burger Mondays, Taco Tuesdays, Pasta Night) are not available
- We are not accepting reservations at this time
- Maximum party size is 8 people
- Curbside take-out is still available
- Entry to the building is restricted to the upstairs restrooms only. You must:
- Wear a mask
- Follow all sanitary procedures
In the event of inclement weather, our outdoor dining area may be closed. Please check our website and Facebook for updates. Take-out ordering will be available.
If unanticipated weather occurs while seated, your order will be packaged to go.
Employee and Sanitary Regulations:
- Daily employee health checks
- Staff will wear face mask and gloves while serving
- Menus will be sanitized after each use
- Tables, chairs and common surfaces will be sanitized regularly
- Tablecloths will be changed after each seating
We understand this is not a return to “normalcy” but it is a good start. Please be patient as this is new to ourselves and staff.
Additionally, we anticipate many of our friends and neighbors will be waiting for tables to eat; let’s be courteous to change places or share a table. There will be standing room available to socialize.
We have all been in this together and we are #DunellenStrong.
We can’t wait to see you and look forward to serving you!
Rich and Jim